Perfect for trawlers
We have managed to further improve the advantages of common-rail fuel systems and achieved reduced white smoke levels at start-up without the aid of air heaters in the QSL9 model. In addition to being extremely environmentally friendly, the QSL9 engine is quiet at idle and emits virtually no smoke.
The QSL9’s numerous enhancements, including two-piece articulated duct-cooled pistons, meet expectations for durability and reliability.
Symmetrical fuel and oil filters can be installed on either side of the engine for even easier maintenance.
Thousands of hours of reliable cruising, both commercial and towing, are backed by the QSL9 series’ signature features such as low engine speed, large displacement to power ratio and excellent fuel economy for long hauls.
– EPA Tier 2, IM O and RCD compliant
– SmartCraft® timing system
– Common-rail fuel system
– Easy-access filters and maintenance components
– Belt corrosion protection
– 24-valve cylinder head for better acceleration
– Engine designed for long engine life and low maintenance costs
– Two-piece articulated, duct-cooled pistons for long life